Curly hair looks so beautiful when styled and maintained correctly, but us curly haired girls have a lot of trouble getting there. It’s frizzy, it’s thick and it’s very capricious. It has a life of it’s own! We dream of having the straight hair like many girls do, and here are some of the reasons why:
1) It always gets in the way.
2) You can’t run your fingers through it. There’s a chance you won’t get them back…
3) Things get lost in your hair.
All. The. Time.
4) No amount of expensive treatments actually work.
5) Everyone wants to touch it when you just want them to leave it alone.
6) Any slight hint of humidity in the air and you’re screwed.
Rain is your arch nemesis.
7) It takes hours to straighten it!
8) It sheds like a dogs fur.
9) You are deeply envious of people who have straight hair and curl it perfectly.
10) And bangs never work.
But despite all the drama, there’s no denying that curly hair is gorgeous.
I hope some of you understand the struggles we curly haired girls go through to tame our wild locks, and perhaps you can maybe stop touching it? Thanks.
Feel free to fill us in on your hair dilemmas below. What hair problem do you most relate to?image credit: buzzfeed.com;gurl.com;theloop.ca;hellobeautiful.com;teen.com FROM THE WEB: