Well it’s that time of year again, it’s getting hot, hot, hot! For some, the season of summer is a blessing and for some it is a curse. So let us discuss a few of the reasons why summer is a not a season some of us love.
1. The most difficult, our hair does not deal well with the onset of summer.
2. All day, everyday, it feels like a billion degrees outside.
3. We have mixed feelings about waxing.
4. Eventually we decide to shave…and destroy at least one razor in the process.
5. When we realize we have to workout…
6. Our face feels like it’s melting off.
7. Hay Fever, apologies in advance to anyone who is sneezed on.
8. It is impossible to get from point A to point B, because there are so many people out.
9. There are bugs EVERYWHERE!
10. When the summer is almost over, but we still have a week or two to kill and we have nothing left to do…
Summer: Hate it or love it?