Family is there to help us along, to motivate and relate with us, to be the symbolic wind beneath our metaphorical wings. That can include extended family, too– sometimes a really extended family. A Modern Family, to be exact.
Here are just ten of the many inspirational moments from #MOFY:
1. When other people are being low-brow
Ugh who took my espresso?
2. When we don’t know what gifts to buy
Tell us, not the camera. Sheesh.
3. When people just ~don’t get it~
And let’s not forget Sophie’s Choice.
4. When we’re confronted with our personal insecurities
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT IT, OKAY?
5. When we’re ready for a night on the town
A punny date is the best date.
6. When we roll with the cool kids
It’s all about the peer-enting.
7. When people are too dumb to pick up on passive aggression
In fact, I’m already over it.
8. When our confidence is in question
Life goals: Be Gloria.
9. When we need to justify our decisions
Sometimes more often than not….
10. When we follow our parents’ advice
And that’s my new Phil’s-osophy!
This is mostly to prove that I watch something other than Gilmore Girls, but how could we not be inspired by the coolest family around?
When life hits you in the face…
What’s your favorite Modern Family moment?FROM THE WEB: