1. Not celebrating Halloween as a kid was a love/hate relationship.
2.You wanted to dress up but your parents weren’t having it.
And they made up for it with lots of candy.
3. As you grew older, ignoring Halloween became second nature.
4. Until one day you’re invited to a Halloween party; and realize YOU CAN DRESS UP.
Because you’re a freaking adult, that’s why.
5.However, seeing ALL the preparation overwhelms you.
Not celebrating Halloween for years has a huge disadvantage.
6. Getting ready for Halloween isn’t all fun and games, its WORK.
7. And choosing the right costume is unbelievably stressful.
8. You don’t want to look cheesy.
9. Plus it baffles you how people can spend $$$ (!!!) on an outfit they’re wearing ONCE.
And you secretly wish you could do the same.
10. Especially those who prepare months ahead.
11. Don’t get me started on the sexy outfits.
How can anyone wear that in public? That doesn’t even cover my entire [insert body part here].
12. And coming as yourself simply isn’t an option.
13. Because everyone’s going to dress up.
And this little guy.
14. Skipping the Halloween party is out of the question.
Your friends are counting on you to show up and there’s no turning back.
15. Right when you’re about to give up on finding a costume…
16. A pair of bunny ears and matching tights are staring right at you!
Which is waaaaaaay easier than being a vampire or something.
17. Besides who’s going to notice you didn’t put any effort into your costume.
18. Everyone will be too busy having fun.
And that works to your advantage.
19. At the end you can’t outsmart your friends – “Didn’t you wear cat ears last year?”
Haters gonna hate.
20. Maybe next year, you’ll try a little harder? Here’s for hoping!
How are you planning to survive Halloween this year?
FROM THE WEB: