Who better to delve into this than a penniless but nonetheless makeup-crazy college girl? Trust me, ladies. I got you.
We all know how hard it is to walk into Sephora and not buy anything– but it’s a little easier if a single purchase could break the bank. For those of us craving high end beauty with low-ball prices, here are some Grade A dupes that’ll still have you feeling fabulous:
Get on board the matte lip trend, no matter what your budget is!
– The Champagne: Bobbi Brown Creamy Matte Lip Color, Jenna ($26, Sephora)
– The Dupe: Milani Color Statement Lipstick, Matte Passion ($4.99, Drugstore)
These wands are almost identical, so what have you got to lose? Find a review of the dupe here if you still need convincing.
– The Champagne: Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash ($24, Sephora)
– The Dupe: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara ($8.99, Ulta)
3. Mineral Wear
I have personally made this switch, so it’s totally doable and still gives excellent coverage.
– The Champagne: bareMinerals Original Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 ($28, Sephora)
– The Dupe: L’Oreal Paris True Match Gentle Mineral Makeup SPF 19 ($15.99, Drugstore)
You’ll love this: beautiful brows and a thrilling drop in price.
– The Champagne: Urban Decay Brow Box ($29, Sephora)
– The Dupe: NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder ($5.99, Ulta)
Because your bank balance should not stop you from having the cheekbones of your dreams…
– The Champagne: Too Faced Cocoa Contour Chiseled to Perfection ($40, Sephora)
– The Dupe: e.l.f. Studio Contour Palette ($6, e.l.f.)
If I can teach you anything today, it’s that somewhere out there, there is always a bargain. And by God, I will find it.
What’s your favorite drugstore dupe?
FROM THE WEB: