I recently had the pleasure to incorporate Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser in my skincare routine. Lush says, it has Aduki Beans to exfoliate flaky, dry skin (an issue I know too well), Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute to calm redness and Honey to soothe the skin. At first glance, I thought, “cool, natural ingredients, can’t wait to try!” The results were far better than I had imagined. It got rid of my acne and tightened my pores…A-MAZING. Who knew a face mask could go above and beyond basic cleansing? I signed-up for cleaner skin and got a total skin makeover.
Thanks to Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser cleansing properties, now anyone and everyone can flaunt luminous, healthy and gorgeous skin.
What it Does: “Makes dirt a distant memory.”
What Makes it Awesome:
Sloughs off dead skin cells, unclogs pores, tightens skin and brightens complexion.
What it Looks Like :
It is thick, green and chunky. It comprises of China Clay, Peppermint, Honey, Aduki Beans, Vanilla Absolute and Deep Cleansing Oils. On application, it makes your skin tingle and within 15 minutes, reveals its magic.
Why I Love it:
I suffer from enlarged pores and have a hard time treating them. However, the Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser makes it hassle free. I can’t stress enough how it has miraculously minimized the appearance of my pores; they went from large to tiny little dots. It purges pores and cleanses them thoroughly, while controlling sebum production and minimizing pores.
If you are someone who suffers from large pores or acne, I highly recommend this product. It is great for a skin boost. Price tag:$12.95 – $24.95
1. Prep your face with a moisturizing cleansing makeup remover. I use Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser because its gentle and doesn’t strips skin off its natural oils. Massage it for one minute to stimulate blood flow, before rinsing it off with warm water.
2. Then, apply the Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser generously over your face, excluding the eyes and sensitive skin around them.
3. Wait for 15 minutes (I suggest reading Glossy Finds for more beauty recommendations while you wait :) ).
4. Rinse off gently with warm water.
Note: if you have acne or dry skin, add one cup of green tea and three cups of warm water into a large bowl. Use this for a steam facial instead. Green tea is packed with antioxidants that are great for your skin. Plus the smell is amazing and refreshing!
Note: If you suffer from dry skin, this little drop of wonder, packed with vitamin C will lock in moisture wonderfully. The Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist can be sprayed on, to leave skin feeling refreshed and hydrated.
6. Finally, apply your favorite moisturizer (make sure it has sufficient SPF coverage). If you are going to bed, apply a night serum and eye cream instead.
Done! Keep this up for a few days every week and you are going to love the way your skin feels and looks.
Tell Us: Have you tried the Lush Mask of Magnaminty Cleanser? What is your skincare routine and favorite “go-to” skincare products? Details please!
Shop the Post:
FROM THE WEB: