Urban Decay Naked Vault for Holiday 2014
This charming case is crammed with 12 of the brand’s best Naked products. Containing all three best selling Urban Decay Naked palettes, three double-ended liners, three lip glosses, and three bronzer-blush-highlighter hybrids. The set will help you create every look from a natural glow for the day to a sultry smoky eye for a night out on the town. The Urban Decay Naked Vault ( $280, Sephora) is an adorable item. Imagine how happy you’d be if you opened this under the Christmas Tree!
A word of caution; the Urban Decay Naked Vault’s availability is limited. The collection retails at $280, but will contain $360 worth of products. So if you don’t own any of the Naked Palettes and want to get your hands on the whole collection, it’ll cost $80 less than buying them all individually (a fair deal I think you’d agree?). In my opinion, this set is ideal for those who would like to sample and test items from the Naked line or for those who simply require restocking their makeup bags.
The vault comprises of the following items:
- Urban Decay Naked Palette (features darker, dramatic hues which are perfect for the festive season)
- Urban Decay Naked2 Palette (comprises of creamy toned shadows with some being the same as NAKED)
- Urban Decay Naked3 Palette (my personal favorite palette as I adore the rose gold theme and this is the one I would recommend for all skin tones.)
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Perversion & Pistol
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Zero & Whiskey
- Double Ended 24/7 Glide-On Pencil – Darkside & Blackheart
- Urban Decay Naked Lip gloss Rule 34 (a beautiful brown-nude with warm undertones which means it is perfect for a wide range of skin tones)
- Urban Decay Naked Lip gloss – Nooner (a pretty neutral pinkish color which looks fabulous with a smoky eye)
- Urban Decay Naked Lip gloss – Streak (a peachy-coral colour)
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Naked (medium pink hued)
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Native (light pink)
- Urban Decay Naked Flushed Palette – Strip (medium peach)
Will you be putting Urban Decay’s Naked Vault on your Christmas wishlist?!
SHOP THE POST:FROM THE WEB: