Makeup Bag Lipsticks
What You See from Top to Bottom:
- Sephora Nude Matted Lipstick: I haven’t used this in a while—to be honest, it’s not my favorite nude shade but I can’t seem to throw it away anyway.
- Elf Moisturizing “Flirty & Fabulous” Lipstick: It’s plush and makes my pout standout miles away, so I use very little of it.
- Buxom Nude Lipstick: I don’t know the name of this color because the label’s peeled off. It does match the exact tone of my lips, which I love!
- Buxom Pink-ish Lipstick: Same as above, the color label’s peeled off—yikes! Think deep pink with notes of magenta.
- No Brands: One day I was at my local beauty store and came across this duo of pink and purple lip crayons. They are highly pigmented and go on smooth, the only thing is that I have to apply some gloss after, since I’m not a big fan of matte colors.
- Elf Studio “Natural” Matt Lip Color:Another nude lippy I hardly use. I sometimes mix it with other lipsticks as a base.
FROM THE WEB: