Makeup Bag Lip Gloss Collection
What You See:
1. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker: I love this stuff, it’s sticky, long-lasting and I can wear it over my favorite lip color—only thing, it makes eating my morning croissant impossible!
2. Secret Agent Beauty “Lips-Galore”: It glides on smooth, provides instant shine and the smell reminds me of candy!
3. Maybelline Color Elixir By Color Sensational “Caramel Infused”: The color is lush, feels thick and deeply moisturizes.
4. Nars “Stella” Lip Gloss: When I first got it, my lips would flaunt this color every day. Today, I opt for a sheer lip gloss & lipstick…things change.
5. Victoria Secret Shimmery Lip gloss: Although, when you first pull out the wand, it’s all nude and glittery, however, the shimmery side isn’t too intense—it’s actually very subtle. I can wear this alone and my lips would look slightly nude with a hint of shimmer.
6. HardCandy Glossaholic #493: OK so when I first purchased this, I was a bit shocked of how large the lip wand was—if you own one, you would know what I’m talking about. Despite that, this gloss gets the job done! It’s long lasting, smells good and is extremely affordable!FROM THE WEB: