Makeup Bag Moisturizers
What You See:
- Strivectin Advanced Retinol Night Treatment: Hydrating and effective, I carry this around because during the cold winter months, my skin needs extra moisture.
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar Night: I suffer from dry skin so night creams work a little better for me; this one’s much lighter than Strivectin. I use it before applying tinted moisturizer.
- Coola Classic Sunscreen: Since most of my face creams have SPF, I haven’t had the chance to use it yet.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion: I use it as a body lotion, especially on days when I am wearing a skirt or a short sleeved shirt.
- Neutrogena Hand Cream: I never leave the house without it!
- Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance: Haven’t used it since I got it, will keep you posted on the review!